ad

<><>

Sunday 31 May 2015

HALIMA ABUBAKAR: WHY I HAD TO LIE ABOUT MY AGE.



Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar has revealed that she lied about her age to fit into Nollywood. She explained that a JSS 2 student, it was difficult for her to be accepted into Nollywood because of her tender age. There are speculations that the controversial actress, who will be 30 years old on Friday, June 12, 2015, may be older, with some claiming she may actually be 35. In an interview with Encomium, she said she lied about her age because she wanted to fit into the movie industry. ‘When I came to Nollywood, I had to lie just to fit in because it’s an era of aunty, aunty. And I was in JSS II then.’ ‘So, if people still can’t believe that I lied then just to fit in, that means they need a reality check.’ ‘I am proud of my age, I am 30, and I am proud of it,’ she said...


0 comments:

Post a Comment